Pages

Wednesday 4 February 2015

Who am I (1)?

This passage would like to dedicate to everyone who has been into my life and my life so awesome.

I believe CBN School Band is the place I started all my learning, values, leadership and commitment. I still remember a Chinese going into a band with majority of Malays and yet we had so much fun practice together for competitions, school performance, state performance, national performance. Sun burn, skip classes, no more extra time, and yet we still enjoy it a lot. We practice, train, sing, play, laugh, cry together.

Then in fate, I went into Sin Chew Daily and became a Student Reporter. I had to admit that it was the place who makes me who am I today. Without here, definitely I would not move so far. With all my mates, going through up and down, hosting camps, activities, writing articles, doing interviews, facing rejections. We have a strong bonding in each other as we believe we had gone through a special journey together which others would never understand.

Because of Student Reporter, I started to be active in Chinese Society and finally became the president of Chinese Society. Without any knowledge but leading a team to form a new team with other schools and there we started Four Star Gathering.

After leaving my high school, I went into National Service in Bidor, a lovely place. Gain my best experience for NS, which is so much fun and memories after all. Glad to know my besties from there, face everyone day and night. Talk heart to heart, cry heart to heart, laugh heart to heart. Learn, grow, make friends, lead, command. For me personally, I do enjoy staying in NS, it is peaceful and quiet, you can concentrate on everything you are doing, without the interruption of handphone and society. The experience in NS is always so valuable!

Then I went into Pu Gong Ying, alone again, went through interview, manage to pass the training camp as expected. Handling marketing team, running in Sentul and Wangsa Maju schools by legs. A lot a lot more stories I saw when I am doing marketing, which teacher is so dedicated to help and which teacher is not. This place is warm and you can find a family feel here, perhaps I dislike their structure and I left silently.

At the same time I join Pu Gong Ying, I went into Love, No Barrier 30 Hour Famine! YES, Malaysia biggest 30 Hour Famine. Went in with a hope of doing a role in Treasurer, which I think is quite impossible but they provided such a chance. I remembered I was WOW WOW WOW when they announce the team. I never believe that they will put a trust on a new girl who is only 19 to handle money.

Stories to be continued.....


No comments:

Post a Comment